Sunday, October 24, 2010

An Angel

You walk to me, looking
I was all alone,
you talk to me, feeling
I could talk no more,

You dont know who i am
and i dont know you
but u speak your mind
Your lips never stop.

The sunset, the stars,
the sunrise and the sun
you talk of everything,
and anything that is fun

you made me smile,
and you did too
I had no idea
where we were up to.

So I open up, am talking
and you get answers
I will tell you what i'm thinking
Dont want you to guess anymore

You are not an illusion
You are for real
like a breeze, like a drizzle,
the star, a delusion angel

Nothing could be more idyllic
Nothing more serene
Nothing more complete
oh baby!
Sei molto speciale per me ! (Italian)

And here its me,
Walking with u, thinking
I dont want to be alone,
Talking to u, believing
I need you more, and more.


No comments:

Post a Comment